Corrugated Sheets (Iskorit) are an excellent technological solution for roofing, covering and strengthening of structures, using steel plates. The sheets are marketed under the trade name of "Iskorit".
The Corrugated Sheets "Iskorit" are used for the following needs:
- Covering roof or wall surfaces.
- Installing partitions.
- Installing floors in combination with other materials.
- Fencing around building sites.
- Construction element for strengthening of buildings.
- Building relatively light roofs given the great distances possible between the beams and the trusses and also on account of the low weight of the profile.
- Transfer of loads to other building parts.
- Giving the building an aesthetic form.
- Strengthening the building by creating a diaphragm in addition to or instead of the diagonal braces in the building.
- Extremely durable.
- Great safety when walking on the roof.
Alamour Corrugated Sheets are known for their extremely high strength in relation to their actual weight. The rolled cap of the profile and its strength allow use of extremely low thickness for obtaining strength and use of larger indices than the other profiles.Corrugated sheets are made of cold rolled and galvanized steel, painted and unpainted. Their unique feature is their low weight and relatively high strength. Alamour Corrugated sheets are available in thicknesses of 0.3mm to 0.6mm and of any length desired up to 12.0m.
Instructions of installation:
- Make holes by drilling only when the sheets are against the beams. When drilling, avoid damage to the protective coating by the drill clamp.
- Remove all the remnants and chips from cutting and making holes in the sheets from the covering area, in order to avoid focuses for corrosion of the sheets.
- The direction of progress of the assembly and the direction of the overlapping will correspond to the main rain directions.
- Length of overlapping in the roof should not be less than 150 mm and in the wall should not be less than 100 mm.
- While installing galvanized sheets only, it is recommended to seal the overlaps with elastomer or bituminous material to prevent corrosion between the sheets.
Instructions for Storage:
- Store the parcels or the coils only under shelters. Open sheet packages only in a roofed area. If humidity penetrates between layers of the galvanized sheets, dry them without delay and store them in a roofed and dry area.
- Slight stains of white rust can be removed by wiping with a cloth. If the "white rust" damage is more serious it can be removed with a hard brush (not a steel brush), it is also recommended to paint such material immediately.