ALAMOUR manufactures and installs prefabricated buildings. Prefabrication is the practice of manufacturing components of a structure in the factory and transporting these as sub-assemblies, or some times as complete assemblies to the concerned site. All the services of conventionally built structres, including electrical, plumbing, telephone and data lines, fire alarms, access control and air conditioning systems are built into our units, based on your requirements.
PORTABLE CABIN SPECIFICATION
- Base Frame to be of Sufficient Square Tube depends on the unit size.
- Base Horizontal support to be of suitable steel hollow tubes.
- Wood Plates for floor support followed by PVC layer
EXTERNAL & INTERNAL WALLS:
- Sandwich Panel (5cm thick) for external walls.
- Installation gypsum boards for interior walls (12.5mm thick).
- The work to include the exterior and interior walls painting according to the concerned color.
- Corrugated Sheets for Roof cover and all necessary materials required to avoid water leakage.
- Glass wool covered with aluminum layer for roof insulation followed by false ceiling (60x60cm).
- Supply and fix one main steel door (made of steel sheets).
- Supply and fix wooden internal doors upon request.
- Supply and install Aluminum windows with the size and quantity upon request, with security bars section (12x12).
- The panel is made of two external layers with a core of rigid polyurethane foam. This composition ensures the panel’s exceptional quality of insulation and capability for load bearing. The insulation is of rigid polyurethane foam with closed cells (95% at least)>